Drake (feat. Tim Leiweke)
Well that was a bloody quick deal. A day after vehemently denying his departure from MLSE, that very same glorious corporation announced Tim Leiweke's exit as their head honcho by next summer at the latest. While Leiweke blew into Toronto like a hurricane, he leaves on a mysteriously short-term breeze. Make no mistake, the blustery salesman did some good things during his time as MLSE CEO but there are a few things he wants to accomplish before leaving Toronto for good...
11. Surf on top of a GO Train wearing nothing but an ill-fitting TFC warm-up jacket
10. Be in a Drake video
9. Get his hilarious sitcom script starring Muggsy Bogues and Joao Plata in the hands of a Hollywood producer
8. Teach Ryan Nelsen not to pronounce his name as "Teem Leewikky"
7. Figure out what the hell Jim Brennan actually does
6. Put an end to the "Bee-right" vs. "Bright" Dike debate
5. Finally get Mo Johnston to move out of BMO Field's basement
4. Hide in the Ecuadorian embassy until this whole LeiwekeLeaks scandal blows over (Ed. - please fact-check)
3. Complete his album of sexy slow jams with Fran O'Leary
2. One night out as Jermain Defoe's wingman
1. Release Chris Konopka back into the wild