Because TFC was so awesomely awesome in this year's NutCan while Montreal and Vancouver were dismally dismal, Wednesday night's match between The Reds and Vanchester City has become an unofficial friendly. Not a good friendly either - like against Scunthorpe or Lecce - a friendly between the benches of two Canadian squads who'd rather have the day off.
Entertainment will be provided by TFC lifting The Voyageurs Cup on home turf but apart from that... I don't know...beer? Sideshow entertainment at BMO Field is usually kept to the minimum halftime pudding like kicking balls at pizza boxes or watching a guy in a Leafs' jersey getting a free TFC kit and wearing that douchey Carlsberg troll hat thing. Could be worse though, other halftime ideas have failed even more dismally dismal...
11. "Pin the Tail on the Dichio"
10. Inviting fans on-field to write about their feelings
9. "Craig Forrest's X-Treme Chess Showdown"
8. Maksim Usanov elbows you in the jaw
7. "Julian de Guzman's Afro Treasure Hunt"
6. Preki stares at you for 15 minutes
5. Wash the feet of an MLSE executive
4. "Win a kiss from Dan Gargan"
3. Adrian Cann sings the blues
2. Raivis Hščanovičs reads passages from "Twilight"
1. Fluffy Butty