It's that wacky time of year again around BMO Field. Thousands come and go, there's screaming, laughing and crying, all while countless clowns and freakshows entertain for peanuts. No, it's not the MLS Transfer Window - it's the Canadian National Exhibition. Toronto's annual fair to celebrate and showcase the best in fried dough technology, the finest in men's leather belts, Sha Na Na cover bands and amusements "assembled" by some of North America's finest carnies. With Toronto FC being a permanent resident on the Exhibition Grounds, and with the club celebrating its fifth season, it was only appropriate that The Reds would be represented during the CNE's fortnight of frivolity. Grab your tickets and join TFC as they celebrate "5 Years of Rebuilding" with these Ex amusements...
11. Maxim Usanov returns to Toronto to tour the Horse Building - and to punch random horses
10. Preki seated outside BMO Field trying to break Guinness World Record for "Longest Consecutive Snarl"
9. Aron Winter and Bob de Klerk sing the hits of Hall & Oates
8. "Adrian Cann's Hall of Really, Really, Really Good-Looking People"
7. Torsten Frings intimidates The Superdogs
6. Dwayne De Rosario's "Guess Your Wage" booth
5. Chad Barrett: "The Human Cannonball Who Shoots To The Left"
4. "The Arctic Express (You've Been Traded To Canada)" Ride
3. Collin Samuel eats your Krispy Kreme Hamburger
2. "Tiny Joao Donuts"